LATEST NEWS

Pixels's Journal and Thoughts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  [3D] Pixels 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

[3D] Pixels
    Keymaster

Since no one checks this place anymore, I’m just going to write down my weekly thoughts here to ease my mind.

Week of 9/4/2016
    – Labor Day was a blast, got drunk, went boating/jet-skiing, chopped up some wood for a fire, played BF1 BETA which was pretty dope.
    – Saw Fullcrum playing games this week by himself again, without the clan… What’s up with that dude?
    – Noticed Riddler came online for the first time in a few weeks, asked if he wanted to play a game, maybe some DayZ… Got ignored that was great… and they call me prickles.
    – Beastmode told us he’s coming back in full force to game it up again, this is great news.
    – Agent showed his face for about 2 mins, that was cool. Then bailed…
    – Civ was gone all week rekting noobs at D-Land, so the clan of 2 turned to 1…
    – Nella started playing again, so I wasn’t left alone for that long, that was nice.
    – Found a house to buy, can’t wait to own lakeshore property
    – Getting a cat in 2 weeks, that’ll be exciting to have some new puss around the house.
    – Clan is still dwindling, hoping some game brings everyone back.
    – Oh, Illy is finally showing his face around again. Might have one person coming back since summer is coming to an end.
    – Gunny has been AFK with work again for awhile, miss that fucker.
    – Luckily we have about 3 people that play every night to keep things rolling.
    – BF1, I pray you bring us some new members… We are in desperate need of some help.
    – Hateplow still MIA, might still be pissed about Praz? Did he have his baby yet?
    – Boola is MIA for 45 days and counting.
    – Still working on sponsors for the 10year, not sure if Civ and I are the only ones pumped still…

Pix Out.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  [3D] Pixels.

[3D] Pixels
    Keymaster

Week of 9/11/2016 – Never Forget
    – Football started… That means less people will come on again.
    – Still waiting for Gunny to get Prime for CSGO, playing in none Prime matched games is rough as fuck
    – Honestly think the whole clan is burnt out from Video Games and or the clan.
    —> Hell Gunny and I sat in Teamspeak for a solid 45mins just the other day trying to figure out what to play, nothing got us excited. We just decided to waste time on DayZ
    – Riddler’s acting weird as fuck, being pretty distant from the clan…
    – Fullcrum is being Fullcrum, AFK or playing games by himself
    – Hateplow is still MIA, the dude might seriously be dead.
    —> Hate messaged me 4 words in total. Looks like he might still be alive, but who knows what’s going on. That baby pop yet?
    – Nella is still getting pissed about not getting phone calls before we start a game of CSGO, he still could just hop on TS and wait if he wants to play
    – Agent is now also MIA… The clan of 2 is seriously becoming a reality.
    —> Losing all hope at this point lol, I laugh but I’m actually sad as fuck
    – BF1 is still a month away, that’s a lot of time to wait to try and save the group
    – Astroneer is coming along nicely, can’t wait to get my hands on that game. It will have co-op right away which will be sick. Terraria 3D in space?
    – Broncos won their first game, that’s nice!
    – Where the fuck is Boola? We now have like 8 MIA people.
    – Illy is MIA all week…

Pix Out.

[3D] Pixels
    Keymaster

Week of 9/18/2016
    – All the last 4 members that were gaming everynight have been fading in and out this week.
    – Still searching for that dank lake house.
    – Got Big Picture and a couple Xbox One S controllers, loving some of the controller games I can finally play.
    – Reached the deadline for members coming to the 10 year reunion. Looks like you’re shit of of luck if you want to come now. Next time pay a little attention to the clan, you fucked up. XD
    – In regards to the 10 year reunion, found 3 BAD ASS beach houses. Now we have to chose one!
    – Fall is right around the corner now, and I’m getting pretty excited to see what BF1 holds for us.
    – I got a cat, his name is Charlee and he’s a fucking pimp.
    – Discord is bad ass, and glad we’re making the switch. Being able to hop on, on your cell phone is a game changer.

Pix Out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.